Please find attached to this page by the link below, a guide that has been produced to support; clubs, parents and riders to understand the British Cycling rider pathway and route. The guide offers advice and support, helping everyone to understand what is required of athletes who have aspirations to take part in Regional School of Racing pathway activity and beyond.
It has been designed to be an electronic PDF, all embedded links will be underlined in italic, these will direct you to the relevant parts of the British Cycling website.
- Page 3: The British Cycling pathway
- Pages 4-6: The nomination process
- Page 7-13: Essential and discipline specific criteria
- Pages 14 – 16: What races do the talent development programme recommend?
- Pages 17-18: Contact the team
- Pages 19-21: Useful links