THIS FRIDAY, 19th April, we are looking for volunteers to help out at one of our events of the year, the Good Friday Racing at Castle Combe. This event has proved extremely popular in previous years, attracting over 500 cyclists throughout the day, so as you can imagine, we need all the help we can get!
If you are able to assist in any way, shape or form, even just for a couple of hours, we would be extremely grateful. In return, you will be provided with hot cross buns and plenty of tea – we may even throw in a bacon butty or two!
Help required for the following duties:
- Registration Desks/Signing-on riders/checking racing licences
- Setting-up crowd control barriers/ feather flags/erecting gazebos etc
- Gear checking (Junior races)
- Camera operatives for finish line (i-pads ideal)
- Please contact either Andy or Jacqui Cook ASAP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Many thanks in advance.