The Pre-AGM will be held on Wednesday 23rd September at the Clubroom (start 8:00 prompt). The primary purpose of the Pre-AGM is to elect the General Secretary and Social Secretary for the next 12 months, to agree club representatives for CTT West DC as well as other organisations and agree our calendar of “Open” events for 2016.
Currently the position of General Secretary is held by myself, Simon Kay and the position of Social Secretary is held by Sue Andrews. If you would like to nominate a candidate (including yourself!) for either of these posts, please get in touch with any committee member.
The Agenda for the Pre-AGM is shown below – please let me know by Wednesday 8th September if you have any motions for discussion at this meeting.
1. Open Meeting
2. Record members present and apologies for absence
3. Review minutes and actions arising from previous Pre-AGM
4. Elect Club Committee Positions for 2016
• General Secretary
• Social Secretary
5. Elect Regional Club Representatives for 2016
• CTT West DC
• British Cycling (South)
• Western Road Records Association
• Road Records Association
6. Agree Club Programme of Open Events for 2016
• Open Hilly 24 mile
• Open 10 mile
• Open 25 mile
• Open Hill Climb
• Open 3-up 24 mile
• Good Friday Races
• Open Flapjack Audax
7. Any Other Business
8. Close Meeting