We hope this finds you happy and healthy and that you’ve all been out and about enjoying the Spring sunshine – hasn’t it been glorious! Over the past few days, we’ve noticed that some of our favourite cafes and coffee shops have started to reopen, with many of them offering a takeaway service.
Whilst we know you are all cycling responsibly and respecting the socially distancing rules, we ask that Government and British Cycling guidelines are still followed at all times.
Below you will find a list of cafes that are now open for business, or due to open soon. This list will be updated as soon as we hear anything, but in the meantime, if you’ve been somewhere locally that’s not listed, please drop us a line and we’ll make sure we add it.
- The Courtyard Café – Sherston
- The Old Stables – Castle Combe
- Sweetapples Teashop – Marshfield
- The Gateway – Cotswold Water Park
- Caen Hill Cafe – Devizes
- The Blue Zucchini – Tetbury
- The Rowdey Cow – Rowde
- Hartley Farm – Winsley
- Jolly Nice – Frampton Mansell
- Sticks & Stones – Woodborough
- Lacock Dairy – Lacock (located between the bridge at Reybridge and bottom of Naish Hill)
- Mercers – Marlborough
- The Ginger Piggery – Boyton
- The Shambles – Bradford-on-Avon
- The Farm Shop – Luckington
- Avonfield Kitchen – Trowbridge
Before setting off on your ride, make sure you check the relevant cafes website or Facebook page for their most recent information such as opening times and social distancing advice. Please note some outlets request ordering in advance and may ask you to consume items off-site.