Since life should be returning to a new normal in 2021, we intend to run the annual New Year’s day Kilo and Half Kilo Time Trial at Castle Combe.
The usual life questions stand:
- Have you been feasting or training over Christmas?
- How bad is the hang-over?
- How much will Simon beat Paul by? (It’s normally by about 8 seconds.)
- Can anyone prevent Simon from winning again? There must be someone out there who can and wants to, surely?
- Will an unsupported start slow Simon down?
Come and clear you head. We have had sun, cold, wet and windy in past years, sometimes all on the same day. It has always been fun.
Children’s distance is half kilo.
Registration is from 10:30 at the back gate to Castle Combe circuit. This is not the same as the Tuesday night entrance, go past that entrance to the corner and turn left down a narrow road and into the circuit.